wheel covers Installation
Remove the Hubcap:
- Grasp the edge of the hubcap firmly with both hands
- Pull the hubcap firmly in your direction to loosen the retaining clips.
- Remove the original Tesla wheel cover hubcap.
- Attach foam tape to the inner edge of each hubcap.
- Align the value stem hole with the value stem on the wheel.
- Firmly press the cover onto the wheel. Push down until each clip is secure.
- Continue to press firmly around the wheel until it is flush with the tire.
- Before driving, make sure each hubcap is securely flush.